Thu, 21 Jul|
Glenridding, Lake District National Park
Snowdonia Training Camp
BTR X Joe Wenman Athletics bring you this adventure running camp for fell running rookies and intermediates alike.
Time & Location
21 Jul 2022, 10:00 – 25 Jul 2022, 20:00
Glenridding, Lake District National Park, Glenridding, Penrith CA11, UK
About the Event
Snowdonia is a new location on our training camp collection. Located in the heart of the stunning Ogwen Valley and surrounded by mountains, this camp is perfect for mountain running and adventure.
Your ticket to the Snowdonia Training Camp includes:
- Be part of the Snowdonia training camp team. Make likeminded friends and enjoy training together.
- Stay in a beautiful house, nestled in the Ogwen Valley and surrounded by mountain views.
- Enjoy daily guided trail runs through mountain passes and over fells such as Snowdon, Tryfan, Glyder Fawr and more.
- Learn how to keep safe and navigate in the mountains with a mountain safety and navigation workshop delivered by Mountain Leader Joe Urwin.
- Learn how to plan your races for optimal performance with a race strategy workshop delivered by Ultrarunning Coach Joe Wenman.
- Get a Sweat Test, hydration and nutrition strategy from Precision Hydration, as part of the hydration and nutrition workshop delivered by Joe Wenman.
- Try a range of the worlds best sports nutrition which is free all weekend, including Precision Hydration electrolyte drinks, Precision Fuel gels & chews and Tribe energy bars and Protein shakes.
- All food is included. Breakfast supplies, lunch supplies, snacks, tea, fresh coffee and a homemade hot meal each evening.
- Wear your free training camp technical running t shirt and take it home as a souvenir.
We will have the resources to split the camp into an advanced group, and a less experienced group, so this camp is open to anyone who is fit enough to run a half marathon in the flat in 2:10 or faster.
The camp will cost £390 per person for a shared room (4-6) or £720 for your own room.
Shared Room Ticket
Share a room with peers£390.00
Own Room Ticket
Book your own room£720.00