Time & Location
About the Event
Please read all event information before attending:
This will be a challenging and hilly trail run for the stronger runners among us. We will start at the parking place on the B3134 (at the top of the hill postcode: BS407TZ) and head on a 30k run covering the summit of Beacon Batch and Crooks Peak before circling back through Cheddar Gorge.
Approximate Distance: 30km
Approximate Elevation: 800m
Expected Terrain: Micture of muddy and rocky trails. Lots of hills.
Run Leader: Joe Wenman
Entry Requirements: This is a difficult run. It's long, hilly and the terrain is tough. You should be a reletively strong hill runner to participate. We aim to complete the run in about 4 hours.
- Trail running shoes
- Head torch with spare batteries
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Waterproof jacket with taped seams
- At least 1L of water
- At least 3 food items (gels, bars, nuts, etc)
- Spare, warm change of clothes in the car
- Hand sanitizer and face mask
- This event is limited to fifteen attendees
- You must register on this page to attend
- If your plans change, please revisit this page to cancel your attendance so another member can take your place
- Do not attend this run if you are not medically well
- You must socially distance at all BTR events
- You must always listen to instructions and guidance provided by BTR run leaders