Leigh Woods 10k
Time & Location
About the Event
Please read all event information before attending:
We will meet at the Leigh Woods Car Park at 19.00 and head on a steady 10k run. The route has mixed terrain and is reasonably hilly. Please arrive warmed up, by taking a steady jog and strech on route to the start.
Approximate Distance: 10km
Approximate Elevation: 120m
Expected Terrain: Rugged trails with rocks, roots and mud.
Run Leader: Joe Wenman
Entry Requirements: You should be able to run 10k in 55 minutes or less to take part in this event. We will be completing this run at an average pace of 6 minutes per kilometre. If you don't think you are ready for this one, there is a 5k beginners run one hour before this run (see on event page).
- Trail running shoes
- Head torch with spare batteries
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Waterproof jacket if necessary
- Water and food if you need it for the distance
- Spare, warm change of clothes in the car
- Hand sanitizer and face mask
- This event is limited to fifteen attendees
- You must register on this page to attend
- If your plans change, please revisit this page to cancel your attendance so another member can take your place
- Do not attend this run if you are not medically well
- You must socially distance at all BTR events
- You must always listen to instructions and guidance provided by BTR run leaders