Fri, 02 Feb|
Top Gate of Ashton Court
Early Bird Abbots Pool Loop 10km
An ealry morning loop of Abbots Pool and Leigh Woods going from Ashton Court
Time & Location
02 Feb 2024, 06:30 – 7:30
Top Gate of Ashton Court, Long Ashton, Bristol BS41 9JN, UK
About the Event
Meet at the top gate of Ashton Court, where Rownham Hill meets the B3129, for 6.30am. From here we will head towards and through Leigh Woods before picking up the Merchant Way to Church Rd. We will then cut through Abbots Leigh to Abbots Pond before climbing back up to Ashton Court. The route will change from week to week to keep is fresh!
Approximate Distance: 10km
Approximate Elevation: 150m
Expected Terrain: Mixed, mostly rocky trails or well-maintained trails. Some mud. Some road.
Entry Requirements: This run is open to all abilities as long as you're comfortable with covering the distance.
Parking is free on Stoke Road and there are places to lock a bike outside of the cafe.
The meeting place is the top gate of Ashton Court, where Rownham Hill meets the B3129
What3words location: riches.next.rested
- Trail running shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Waterproof jacket if necesarry
- 500ml water
- You must register on this page to attend
- If your plans change, please revisit this page to cancel your attendance so another member can take your place
- Do not attend this run if you are not medically well or injured in any way
- You must always listen to instructions and guidance provided by BTR run leaders