Thu, 21 Apr|
Clifton Downs Water Tower
Clifton Downs 5k or 10k
Two 5k loops around the downs, join us for 5k, or the full 10k.
Time & Location
21 Apr 2022, 07:00 – 8:00
Clifton Downs Water Tower, Stoke Rd, Clifton, Bristol BS9 1FG, UK
About the Event
Please read all event information before registering for an event:
We will meet at the water tower on Clifton Downs (by the gate) and head out for a steady 5k, followed by another loop. You can join us either just for 5k, or for the whole double loop 10k. This is a fun route which is relatively flat. It takes in woodland trails, open downs, and views of the Avon Gorge & River.
Approximate Distance: 5km/10km
Approximate Elevation: 40m/80m
Expected Terrain: Easy trails which may be muddy when wet
Run Leader: Joe Wenman
Entry Requirements: You should be able to run 5k without walking.
- Trail running shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- You must register on this page to attend
- If your plans change, please revisit this page to cancel your attendance so another member can take your place
- Do not attend this run if you are not medically well or injured in any way
- You must socially distance at all BTR events
- You must always listen to instructions and guidance provided by BTR run leaders