Yate Track Session
Time & Location
About the Event
Please read all event information before attending:
Speed sessions focus on activating fast twitch muscle fibres and developing running skills such as cadence, power production and efficiency. This improves running economy resulting in faster pacing and better strength.
Sessions are typically short efforts (100m to 1km) with a long rest period between each effort (relative to the distance). Runners can expect to complete around 5km worth of efforts over the course of the session.
Please bring £3 with you to contribute towards the track cost and hand this to the session leader, Ash Tuck. Ash can also take card payments if you are stuck on the day. Parking is free on site.
The venue has changing rooms, toilets and a clubhouse/bar/function room and socialising post-session will be encouraged! More info can be found here about the actual venue: https://yate-outdoor-sports-complex.co.uk/
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Waterproof jacket if necesarry
- Minimum 500ml of water
- You must register on this page to attend
- If your plans change, please revisit this page to cancel your attendance so another member can take your place
- Do not attend this run if you are not medically well or injured in any way
- You must socially distance at all BTR events
- You must always listen to instructions and guidance provided by BTR run leaders