LOCATION CHANGE - Golden Valley Trail Path 16k
Time & Location
About the Event
Please read all event information before registering for an event:
This is a location change, replacing the Frome Valley run.
We will meet at the Wick & Abson Village Hall, Manor Road, Wick, Bristol, BS30 5QJ. We will complete a total of four laps of the Golden Valley Trail Path which. Circa 500m of elevation and 16km. Runners who live in tier 2 areas should not travel to this run. If you are concerned about keeping up or completing the full distance, it is easy for you to drop out after any lap, but please inform the run leader.
Approximate Distance: 16km
Approximate Elevation: 500m
Expected Terrain: Muddy and rocky trails
Run Leader: Jason Dickson
Entry Requirements: You should be able to run 10k in 55 minutes or less to take part in this run. The average pace will be 6.00-6.30 per kilometre but the terrain is tough and the route is hilly.
- Trail running shoes
- Head torch with spare batteries
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Waterproof jacket if necesarry
- Water and food if you need it for the distance
- Spare, warm change of clothes in the car
- Hand sanatizer and face mask
- This event is limited to fifteen attendees
- You must register on this page to attend
- If your plans change, please revisit this page to cancel your attendance so another member can take your place
- Do not attend this run if you are not medically well
- You must socially distance at all BTR events
- You must always listen to instructions and guidance provided by BTR run leaders