Tue, 13 Feb|
Stoke Park Estate
Fitness session with coaching on ascending and descending technique. A great midweek workout!
Time & Location
13 Feb 2024, 19:00 – 20:00
Stoke Park Estate, Lindsay Rd, Lockleaze, Bristol BS7, UK
About the Event
Please read all event information before attending:
Hill training for fun and fitness! The focus of these sessions is to improve strength and fitness on the hills. There are a variety of sessions based on Troopers Hill Nature Reserve and at Stoke Park Estate. These sessions are great for all levels of experience and fitness since we'll be staying in a group in one area, so nobody can get lost or left behind.
This week, the event will take place at Stoke Park Estate.
Meeting location: on the corner of St Johns Lane and Lindsay Road
Parking: free parking on St Johns Lane
what3words location: single.intelligible.placed
- Trail running shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Waterproof jacket if necesarry
- Head torch
- 500ml water
- You must register on this page to attend
- If your plans change, please revisit this page to cancel your attendance so another member can take your place
- Do not attend this run if you are not medically well or injured in any way
- You must always listen to instructions and guidance provided by BTR run leaders