Thu, 23 Nov|
Water Tower, Clifton Downs
Beginners Evening - Clifton Water Tower
Intro to trail running for all abilities
Time & Location
23 Nov 2023, 18:00 – 19:00
Water Tower, Clifton Downs, Stoke Rd, Bristol BS9 1FG, UK
About the Event
Please read all event information before attending:
Welcome to our beginners evening events! These sessions are truly for all abilities, opening up the world of trail running for everyone. We will meet in various locations, most Tuesday evenings. Some weeks we will just run a complete beginners group where we go on a run/walk, couch to 5k style adventure on the trails. Some weeks we will add a second group which will be slightly harder.
This week, the event will take place from the the water tower on the Downs.
Parking is free on Stoke Road and there are places to lock a bike outside of the cafe.
The meeting place is outside the water tower - what3words location: healers.steep.busy
- Trail running shoes
- Appropriate clothing for the weather
- Waterproof jacket if necesarry
- Head torch
- You must register on this page to attend
- If your plans change, please revisit this page to cancel your attendance so another member can take your place
- Do not attend this run if you are not medically well or injured in any way
- You must always listen to instructions and guidance provided by BTR run leaders